This is to inform you that we are taking preventative measures during the COVID-19 pandemic. This means that we are temporarily restricting deliveries to hospitals and long-term care facilities until further notice.
We are also implementing contactless deliveries. Therefore, home deliveries will be left in front of your recipients house and will be notified upon delivery by phone.
From our city inspected kitchen, we want to assure you that we continue to take every precaution internally to maintain the cleanliness and adhere to the highest level of sanitization.
As of now we are still taking orders through our ecommerce website and delivery partners, Givopoly, Skip The Dishes, and Uber Eats.
Thank you to all our customers for continuing to gift with us during this time.
- Orders placed by 5 p.m. (EST) qualify for next-day delivery.
- Recipient's name, address, and phone number must be provided for delivery. A buzzard number is needed if we are delivering to an apartment or condo.
- Deliveries can only be made between the time frame selected. An exact time cannot be guaranteed. We have two time frames to choose from; 10:30-3 or 1-5.
- We will not call the recipient in advance to let them know a delivery is on its way unless you leave us a note under your card message to do so. We will only call the recipient if we get to the address provided and nobody is there.
- In the event that road conditions are not safe to drive due to bad weather, we may reschedule your delivery. (ex: snow storm w/ 30 cm snow).
- If the recipient is not at the address provided, we may leave it with a neighbour or in front of the recipient's house. The driver will leave a message to the recipient as to where they left the package.
- Deliveries to government buildings, office buildings, condos and/or apartments: If the driver is unable to get into building and unable to contact the recipient, the sender will be contacted. The sender can decide if they'd like to have the gift redelivered for an extra charge or have the recipient pick it up the next day. If there is no answer then the package will be sent back to the our commercial kitchen on Heron Rd. for pick up. A voicemail will be left with recipient and sender.
Free Ottawa Delivery Over $100
We're pleased to offer our customers free Ottawa delivery on orders over $100 before tax.
Fruit Couture offers next-day local delivery service from Monday to Saturday (with the exception of occasional holidays that fall on a Sunday) in the Ottawa and Gatineau area starting at $12 with no minimum purchase. Sunday delivery is available for special events such as weddings, bridal showers, funerals, etc. (please send us an email).
Local Delivery $12
Orleans - Trim/Innes - St. Laurent - Gloucester - Vanier - Montreal Rd. - St. Laurent - Hunt Club - South Keys - Downtown Ottawa - Little Italy - Bronson - Westboro - Carling - Bayshore Mall - Ikea - Downtown Hull
Kanata/Barrhaven/Riverside South - $15
Gatineau/Manotick/Greely/Stitsville - $19.95
Please note that we do not deliver Buckingham, Cantley, or Chelsea
Past our Ottawa delivery zone?
If your delivery is surrounding Ottawa but out of our delivery zones mentioned above, you will need to give us a call so we can request a quote from a local courier company. Example: Metcalfe, Limoges, Dunrobin, etc. These areas range anywhere from $25-$50.
Our delivery fees are to recover the costs paid to our local courier company.