Your cart is currently empty.
- Orders placed by 5 p.m. (EST) qualify for next-day delivery.
- In the event that road conditions are not safe to drive, due to bad weather, we may reschedule your delivery. (ex: snow storm w/ 30 cm snow).
- Deliveries can only be made between the time frame selected. An exact time cannot be guaranteed.
- We will not call the recipient in advance to let them know a delivery is on its way unless you leave us a note at checkout to do so. We will only call the recipient if we get to the address provided and nobody is there.
- If the recipient is not at the address provided, we may leave it with a neighbour or in front of the recipient's house. The driver will leave a message to the recipient as to where they left the package.
- If the delivery is to a government building, office building, condo and/or apartment and the driver is unable to get into building and unable to contact the recipient, the sender will be contacted and can decide if they'd like to have the gift redelivered for an extra charge or if they'd prefer to have the recipient pick it up within 24 hours of delivery. If there is no answer then the package will be sent back to the our commercial kitchen for pick up. A voicemail will be left with recipient.
We're pleased to offer our customers free Ottawa delivery on orders over $100 before tax.
Fruit Couture offers next-day local delivery service from Monday to Saturday (with the exception of occasional holidays that fall on a Sunday) in the Ottawa and Gatineau area starting at $12 with no minimum purchase. Sunday delivery is available for special events such as weddings, bridal showers, funerals, etc. (please send us an email). *Orders placed by 5 p.m. (EST) qualify for next-day delivery.
If you have an urgent order for same day delivery please contact us before 12:00 p.m., we may be able to fit it in. Please note that fruit carvings and custom orders require a minimum of 7 days notice.
Recipient's name, address, and phone number must be provided for delivery. If the recipient is not at the address provided at the time of delivery, it will be left with a neighbour or in front of the recipients house. If this is not possible, the sender must pay for it to be delivered again that same or following day. We have two delivery time frames for you to choose from at checkout. An exact time cannot be guaranteed.
Local Delivery $12
Orleans - Trim/Innes - St. Laurent - Gloucester - Vanier - Montreal Rd. - St. Laurent - Hunt Club - South Keys - Downtown Ottawa - Little Italy - Bronson - Westboro - Carling - Bayshore Mall - Ikea - Downtown Hull
Kanata/Barrhaven/Riverside South - $15
Gatineau/Manotick/Greely/Stitsville - $19.95
Please note that we do not deliver Buckingham, Cantley, or Chelsea
Past our Ottawa delivery zone?
If your delivery is surrounding Ottawa but out of our delivery zones mentioned above, you will need to give us a call so we can request a quote from a local courrier company. Example: Metcalfe, Limoges, Dunrobin, etc. These areas range anywhere from $25-$50.
Our delivery fees are to recover the costs paid to our local courrier company.