WHY GIFTING A FRUIT ARRANGEMENT IS A GOOD IDEA
- Sep, 14 , 18
- Jackie Bonilla
Have you ever seen one of your co-workers receive a fruit bouquet and it left you feeling a little bit, well maybe, a tiny bit jealous? If you've said "yes", you're not alone. Everyday we deliver beautifully arranged fruit bouquets to homes, hospitals, and offices, and we see the eyes just sparkle with the hopes that maybe, just maybe, it will be for them. Seeing the smiles that our gifts bring to people's faces really makes us believe that gifting a fruit arrangement is always the way to go, and here's why:
1. The fruit is already pre-cut which makes it convenient to snack on immediately.
2. Unlike strong scented flowers, fruits are always permitted in hospitals.
3. We deliver during work hours from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. therefore, you are guaranteeing that your loved one is having his or her fruit consumption for the day.
4. It's 100% shareable because "sharing is caring", especially if you're surrounded by foodies in the office.
5. It's beautifully arranged which gives it that "WOW" effect.
6. It's a different gifting experience than your usual flower delivery.
7. It can be customized - in a cool way!
8. Who doesn't love chocolate?
10. You are sure to make someone's day and shopping local by doing so!
9. We deliver for you which means, you don't have to go anywhere.
Have you ever sent or received a fruit arrangement from us? We'd love to hear about it!www.FruitCouture.ca is open online 24/7 for your gifting needs! Delivering daily Monday-Saturday in the Ottawa and Gatineau region.